Tuesday, June 13, 2006

 

Change of plans

I received a phone call at 6:45 am this morning from my boss. He told me the trip to the rural provinces has been postponed! Keep in mind the driver was to pick me up at 7:30 am. Needless to say, I was a little disappointed. This trip was to be the jump start to my data collection as well as give me a new perspective of Cambodian life. As I was explaining my data collection frustration to my co-worker, he arranged to have my survey sent to 400 teacher trainers in the morning. I will pick up the surveys next week at a training I am facilitating. This is awesome news (if it all comes together). It means my quantitative data collection will be huge and done. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?